Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Favourite Things: Red Cappucino

Red Cappucino

I love it when I have a favourite thing, and the company that makes it decides to make it even better without my asking!! Like when Kit Kat added peanut butter?! Best day EVER!!! The other best day ever? When they decided to make Rooibos tea into a cappuccino!


I've never been a big fan of coffee except for strictly practical purposes (staying awake!), so I play around with teas at lot. The flavoured varieties tend to be a little too artificial, so I rather switch between Ceylon, Rooibos, Green and Earl Grey. 

Rooibos strikes such a great balance between good-for-you and delicious. The issue I used to have is that, when it's made as a tea it just doesn't have all the flavour I crave. That problem is solved in this cappuccino!! Thank you Red Espresso people! Yay big evil corporate!

I think this might be the last time I post before the wedding. There's so much going on at the moment, suppers and visits and fittings that there's just no time or inclination to cook. I'm just going to settle into this blissful haze for the next month, and I'll see you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment